NOTHING FITS BUT Size Chart
Using your pre-pregnancy dress and jean size
will help find the best NFB size for you!
Styles that are very stretchy, oversized, flowy and/or forgiving are usually offered in One Size.
Please note that this size chart is just our suggestion for you and there could be exceptions. If you need our help on choosing more accurate size & fit of a product, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
KANGAROO CARE NURSING TOP
IMPORTANT NOTICE: DO NOT FALL ASLEEP WHILE CARRYING THE BABY. SUPPORT THE BABY WITH HANDS WHILE STANDING.
Soft and stretchy cotton jersey kangaroo care top. Nursing-friendly.
* S/M=US2/4, M/L=US6/8, L/XL=US10
* 89% cotton, 11% spandex
* Wash cold
* Made in Korea
- Model Height: 165cm/5'5" in size M/L (her regular size is Zara Medium)
- Model Height: 173cm/5'8", in size S/M (her regular size is Zara Small)
Benefits of Kangaroo Care to Infants
- Physiologic stability (temperature and blood pressure regulation, heart rate and respiratory stability)
- Brain, cognitive and motor development
- Improved immune system function
- Weight gain
- Better, deep sleep
- Greater bonding with decrease in stress and crying
- Decreased length of stay, pain and stress from environment (pre-term infants in the NICU)
Benefits of Kangaroo Care to Parents
- Attachment and bonding
- Sensitivity and responsiveness to infant
- Confidence in providing care and transitioning to home
- Breast milk production, greater success in breastfeeding and decreased risk of postpartum depression